Monday, February 9, 2009

Buy Framed Poetry on my Etsy Shop!!!!


Yes my shop is finally open for business! Check out my framed poems on http://www.divinewryte.etsy.com/


I uploaded a couple of my love poems titled Sweet Love Jones and Good Ole Lovin' and also one encouraging poem titled Divine Mold as well. Buy a frame or two for yourself or that special person in your life.


I went to a vendor fair on Saturday and so many people kept asking me if my frames were available online. So between last night and today I got a few uploaded. I already have some views on the page. I also have one order that came in at the fair for four frames which was great!!!! And one woman said, "Ooooh I wish you had 11x14 frames. So stay tuned for that size coming soon!

So in the meantime check it out and support my dreams of getting my writing into the hands of people that need it.


Peace!

No comments: