Sunday, October 12, 2008

Love Jones...Do You Have One?

Hmmmm, the weather is getting cooler and a few of my friends have the love jones goin on. So I'm dedicating this piece to all those that have that special...sweet...love jones.

Sweet Love Jones

This love jones has jumped into my soul
I don’t know how to explain it
It’s a feeling that only one would know if they are in love
This jones in my bones has an erotic feeling
That I can only show to my loved one
A jones can be mysterious
You begin to wonder and look for answers as to why you feel soooo good
A love jones follows you throughout your soul
And when you are intertwining and unwinding with your lover
It just comes out like a racing stream before the waterfall
There is no control over these emotions that flood your spirit
And when it’s time to share then there is no turning back
As my man whispers in my ear to give it to him all night
My body melts and my soul is awakened by the sound of his voice
His tender but hard strokes makes me know how much he loves me
You see when a man can stroke your intelligence, feed your spirit and stroke ya right
What more could you want from this King
I watch him sleeping knowing that I am dancing through his dreams
As we lay underneath the sun rising and hear the birds chirping
I thank God for another day with my King…my soul mate
As the morning grows and I begin to moan as my baby wakes me up the right way
A love jones is in my soul and I want to take this trip to ecstasy
With my baby…the King in my life

Copyright 2008 Serena Wills All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

Rene The Harlemite said...

This a great poem. Extremely visual with emotions flowing out of it. Keep up the great writing.

Sarah Jane said...

nice!

Ananda said...

Beautiful. Best wishes with your event this week.