Thursday, August 28, 2008

Inspirational Thursday!

First Blog Post!!!! I wanted to put a couple of pieces on here that are inspirational and that talk to people. Besides writing, I'm a lover of music. I sometimes wish I could sing and I've been toying with learning how to play the guitar, drums or both. Check out how music makes me feel. Enjoy.

Music Makes Me High

Sweet sounds of music takes me to a hidden paradise within my soul
A place where I can forget about my problems of yesterday
And dream a dream of today
This place is hidden deep in my soul
A treasure, a pearl, a place where no one knows
Where the beats and rhythms take control
Soft and loud voices singing to my soul
Hidden in the depths of my heart…
Smooth tunes soothing
Comforting
Healing
As I begin
Exhaling
Sweet voices
Singing to me
Musicians
Playing at my heart strings
Beating on the drum of my heart
Conducting
Songs
Leading to me to
Everlasting
healing
Whisking me away
To a place
Deep within my soul
A place where no one knows
But Him
And me

Written: November, 2007

Copyright 2008 Serena Wills All Rights Reserved

No comments: