Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Divine Wryte Cafe Press Shop is Now Open...

Last night I was up until 12am adding images to my Cafe Press website. I had to convert my poems into JPEG images and upload them onto the site and then put them on cool products.

Choose from four poems on a variety of products such as post cards, magnets, wall clocks, journals, keep sake boxes, tiles, bags, etc. More to come after the new year!

The four poems I decided to post are:

Music Makes Me High (you can read the entire piece on my blog)

ReConStruCtion (just posted this as well on my blog a couple of weeks ago)

Good Ole Lovin female and male edit (newer piece for couples who are in that crazy, good ole love)!

Sorority Love (also known as Beautiful Delta for my sorors).

Check it out and order poetic Christmas gifts today!!!! My shop's site is www.cafepress.com/divinewryte

Your dreams can come true...just believe. Peace.

No comments: