Monday, September 16, 2013

I'm published again! The Anthology, Cornbread, Fish and Collard Greens is now available on Amazon!


I'm happy to announce that I am published in another anthology. "Cornbread, Fish and Collard Green: Prayers, Poems and Affirmation for People Living with HIV/AIDS" is now available on Amazon. This beautiful anthology is edited by Khafre Abif who is a father of two sons and living with HIV for 24 years.

I submitted a couple of poems while I was pregnant with my son a couple of years ago. Khafre loved my poems and asked if they could be included! I wrote them in dedication to two women in my family who lost their lives to AIDS, my Aunt Dorethea and Glenda and my sister Ayana Wills who never contracted HIV or AIDS but was born to a mother who had AIDS.

You can go to this link to buy the book. My name is also mentioned on the back cover of the book amongst other beautiful artists and writers (which you can view on Amazon). I'm so blessed and eternally grateful! God bless you all! The best is yet to come!

http://www.amazon.com/Cornbread-Fish-Collard-Greens-Affirmation/dp/1491803215/ref=sr_1_1_title_2_pap?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1379353671&sr=1-1&keywords=cornbread+fish+and+collard+greens

No comments: